For NTN Steps for Online Application are:
- Go to eFbr to begin the online process.
- On-line Registration is available only for:
- Individual and not for Association of Person or Company;
- Income Tax and not for Sales Tax;
- Before starting registration, the Taxpayer must have:
- Read FBR User Guide
- A computer, scanner and internet connection;
- A cell phone with SIM registered against his own CNIC
- A personal email address belonging to him;
- Scanned PDF files of:
- Certificate of maintenance of personal bank account in his own name;
- Evidence of tenancy / ownership of business premises, if having a business;
- Paid utility bill of business premises not older than 3 months, if having a business
Note: Change in particular can be processed if you are enrolled (for detail, check the enrollment procedure). After logon and go to the Registration=>Enrollment=>Change profile and update the information accordingly.